Sunday 22 September 2013

Pictures of Merchandise from the Ghibli exhibit

The merch I got, all pictures... few words. 


The Book of the Exhibit. I think (and hope) it has pictures of every layout on display.


Nausicaa and her pet squirrel fox thing, from Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind (1984). 


Obviously the castle city thing that is Laputa, from Laputa: Castle in the Sky (1986).


Seita consoling his little sister Setsuko, from Grave of the Fireflies (1988).


Totoro about to call for that Cat-bus, from My Neighbour Totoro (1988).


Kiki lying on the ground listening to her radio, from Kiki's Delivery Service (1989).


Only Yesterday (1991)


Marco/Porco talking on the phone to Gina if I am not mistaken, from Porco Rosso (1992).


Rikako sitting down to talk to Taku, in Ocean Waves (1993)


Shoukichi and Okiyo with their children, from Pom Poko (1994).


Whisper of the Heart (1995)


The creepy (at first) forest spirit himes, from Princess Mononoke (1997).



My Neighbours the Yamadas (1999)


Chihiro looking at the bath-house of the spirits, from Spirited Away (2001).


The Baron riding Toto tracking the cats, from The Cat Returns (2002).


The walking castle strutting its stuff, from Howl's Moving Castle (2004).


Terrhu singing her lonely falcon song, from Tales of Earthsea (2006).


Ponyo and his friends/brothers are released, from Ponyo by the Sea (2008).


Shun riding home, from Up on Poppy Hill (2011). 


And last just some small tokens for my friend who couldn't come (hopefully they don't see all the stuff I bought for myself and get jealous).

At an end note, I was disappointed that there was no print from Arreitty, I checked... twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment